Request A Project
Office of Marketing and Communications Project Requests
SUNY Delhi's Office of Marketing and Communications develops communication plans that align with the strategic priorities of the college, adhering to our campus branding and style guides. Our team collaborates with you to create quality professional projects. To that end, we provide consultation, guidance, and creative services in several media for the following:
- Communications Strategy / Planning
- Event Publicity
- Graphic Design
- Logo Permissions
- Press Release, Article, and Story Creation
- Printed Materials: Brochures, Fliers, Mailing, Banners, Posters
- Social Media Posts, Ads, and Campaigns
- Web Project
Lead Time and Project Completion Dates
Sufficient lead time is required for all projects.The earlier a request is made the better. Project completion dates will vary based on the complexity of your project and our current workload. Please note that our office embraces a policy of transparency about every project's timeline and status in our work queue.
Before Submitting Your Request
The questions listed below reflect the information to be included in the Project Request Form:
- What type of project are you requesting?
- Do you have your Dean or Department Supervisor's approval to go forward with your project? Prior approval for your project is necessary for our team to begin working on the project.
- Who will be the primary contact person for the this project?
- What is the account number for the project (if needed for billing and expenses)
- What is your budget (if applicable)?
- How do you plan to use the finished piece? (For example, is the printed piece to be mailed, or a banner to be displayed outdoors, etc.)
- Is your project one part of a larger communications initiative encompassing multiple components or different media? How will each be used?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What do you want to communicate and why?
- What are your goals for this project and how will you measure that the project has been successful?
- What is your timeline?
- What is the quanty needed if printing is involved?
After Submitting Your Request
- Once you submit the project request form, you will receive an automatic email confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation, resubmit your request to ensure that we have received your project request.
- Upon receiving your request, a project manager will respond within 48 hours (two work days) by email or phone. The project manager will confirm the request, ask for additional information if needed, and determine the logistics and optimal schedule to complete your project.
- Depending on your project, we may set up an information gathering meeting to discuss the scope, messaging, and goals of your project in more detail.
- For more information, contact Marketing and Communications; email@example.com.