Office of Institutional Research
The Institutional Research office aims to provide accurate and comprehensive information
about the institution to stakeholders for improved understanding, planning, and operating.
Campus and community members may submit a request for special reports to the Institutional
We guard individual privacy by sharing only aggregate data, with the exception of official university business which occasionally requires data specific to individuals to be shared. This is done solely within the guidelines of the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Fast Facts about SUNY Delhi and the students who attend the college
- Geographic Origins of Students, Fall 2014
- Program Enrollment, 2011-2015
- Enrollment by Degree Type, 2010-2015
- Full-time and Part-time Enrollment, 2010-2015
- Acceptance Rate and Yield Rate, 2012-2014
Retention and Graduation
- One-year Retention Rates of First-time, Full-time Students by Program
- One-year Retention Rates
- Graduation Rates by Cohort
- Transfer Headcounts, 2009-2013
Employees: If the data you are seeking is not listed above, please submit an IR Data Request by logging in with your campus credentials. Please do not send PII through the system; if your request contains PII, contact the IR Office directly.
Students/Non-Employees: Please feel free to contact the Institutional Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 607-746-4727.