Business - Accounting (AAS)
SUNY Delhi's Associate in Applied Science Degree in Accounting gives you the foundation for success in virtually any industry or setting. It prepares you for entry-level jobs in accounting, payroll, accounts receivable or accounts payable. You'll also gain a broad understanding of computer processing, finance, economics, communications, and business law.
- Experienced faculty, including a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with 20 years of experience in public and private companies.
- Community service opportunities preparing income tax returns for low-income individuals through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
- Special preference and practical experience for jobs in the college's administrative offices.
- Opportunity to complete a three-credit independent study project, like setting up a database or doing bookkeeping for a student club or a local nonprofit.
- Accounting clerk
- Accounts payable clerk
- Accounts receivable clerk
- Payroll clerk
Opportunities for accounting employment are varied and include positions with private industry and businesses, public accounting services, and governmental agencies.
Popular Bachelor's Degree Opportunities at SUNY Delhi
- Accounting: Information Systems and Auditing
- Business and Technology Management
- Business and Professional Golf Management
- Information Technology Management
- High School Average: 75
- Algebra Regents: 73
- English Regents: 73
- Transfer GPA: 2.0
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 0630