The Marketing program prepares you for a variety of careers in the fast-paced world of marketing. You'll learn how to identify what customers want, how to make your service stand out in a crowded market, and how to close a sale.
Graduates may find employment with marketing agencies, newspapers, trade journals, telecommunications companies, banks, government, and retailers. Graduates also commonly transfer to four-year colleges offering similar programs.
- Two instructional tracks: One prepares students to enter the workforce directly, and one is designed for students pursuing transfer to a bachelor program.
- Faculty advisor helps with course selection and career guidance.
- Participate in Bronco Investment Group (BIG), a club focused on personal finance and investment. The group uses an online simulator to buy and sell stocks each week at club meetings.
- Sharpen your resume with electives that support your career goals.
- Sales representative
- Market analyst
- Product planner
- Media manager
- Sales manager
- Retail associate
- Marketing management trainer
Popular Bachelor's Degree Opportunities at SUNY Delhi
- Business and Professional Golf Management
- Business and Technology Management
- Construction Management
- Culinary Arts
- Event Management
- Hotel and Resort Management
- Accounting: Information Systems Auditing
- Information Technology Management
- Recreation and Sports Facility Management
- Restaurant and Food Service Management
- High School Average: 75
- Algebra Regents: 73
- English Regents: 73
- Transfer GPA: 2.0
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 0633