Accounting: Information Systems Auditing
Accounting: Information Systems Auditing (BBA)
SUNY Delhi is the only SUNY college to offer a Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Systems Auditing, a unique double-major that blends accounting and information technology to prepare you for a wide range of lucrative careers with an invaluable mix of accounting and computer skills.
- Starting salaries typically range from $30,000 to $50,000.
- Experienced faculty, including a CPA with 20 years of experience in public and private companies.
- Small classes mean plenty of personal attention.
- Opportunities to exercise your skills through community service, preparing income tax returns for low-income individuals.
- Accounting students get preference for jobs in the college's administrative offices.
- Information systems auditor
- Certified Public Accountant
- Software implementation project manager
- High School Average: 80
- Algebra Regents: 75
- English Regents: 75
- Science Regents
- Transfer GPA: 2.3
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2243