Business and Technology Management
Business and Technology Management (BBA)
The hybrid curriculum of SUNY Delhi's Business and Technology Management program gives
you the broad set of skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today's dynamic, data-driven
The program prepares you to make strategic business decisions and to apply a variety of information technology solutions to support the goals of any organization. Successful students will graduate with budgeting, management, project planning, and leadership skills needed to be an effective global business leader.
- Work in small groups.
- Apply lessons to help local businesses or non-profit organizations solve real-world problems.
- Join the Bronco Investment Group, a student club focused on investment, personal finance, and entrepreneurship.
- Graduates find a wide variety of positions in IT management and in business areas such as operations, marketing, human resources and finance.
- HS Average: 80
- Algebra Regents: 75
- English Regents: 75
- Science Regents
- Transfer GPA: 2.3
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2207
- The SUNY Delhi campus, situated among the scenic Catskill mountains, offers cutting-edge facilities where students apply their learning in real-world scenarios, from our veterinary surgical suites and student-run campus restaurant, to state-of-the-art kitchens, nursing and automotive labs, specialized computer labs equipped with the latest software, and our 18-hole public golf course. Our campus also includes a greenhouse and nursery, display gardens, a 280-acre natural arboretum, and a 50-acre Outdoor Education Center.