Criminal Justice (BS)
Our nationally recognized online courses make the Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice program a perfect fit for working professionals looking to advance their careers. The program blends theory and practice to prepare you to launch a career in policing, investigation, juvenile justice, probation, social services, corrections, or a variety of other careers in the field.
At SUNY Delhi, you'll learn from seasoned faculty who have worked as police officers, corrections officers and lawyers, and gain practical experience through training exercises with local law enforcement and internship opportunities.
- Online Leader. SUNY Delhi has been recognized as a National Leader in Online Education by U.S. News & World Report.
- Seamless Transfer. Graduates from SUNY Criminal Justice AA or AS programs can enter the program with junior status.
- Flexible. Easy-to-use, internet-based classes with technical assistance and tutoring are perfect for the busy professional.
- Experienced Faculty. Instructors have the highest credentials and real-world experience in their field.
- Local police department, sheriff's department, or New York State Police
- Child Protective Services
- Social Work
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.3 or higher
- Meet one of the following:
- AA or AS degree in Criminal Justice
- AA or AS degree and completion of the following SUNY pathway courses
- AA or AS degree and graduation from an accredited law enforcement academy
- 60 college credits of pathway courses
- 60 college credits and graduation from an accredited law enforcement academy
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2396