Excellence & Innovation in Teaching & Learning
Center for Excellence & Innovation in Teaching & Learning
The Center for Excellence and Innovation at SUNY Delhi supports our teaching and learning community by providing opportunities for connection, scholarship, and personal growth. We are committed to providing the highest quality learning experience for our students at Delhi and that starts with an effective and innovative teaching and learning practice.
The Center for Excellence and Innovation at SUNY Delhi seeks to build a vibrant community of practice while serving as a hub for professional development, scholarship, and personal growth.
2017-18 Theme: Find Your Voice…Passion, Purpose, Opportunity
- Act as the clearinghouse for professional development, scholarship, connection, and personal growth on campus.
- Foster learning communities and high impact practices across campus through partnerships, mentor programs, research-based instructional strategies, and sustained professional development.
- Increase the number of faculty, staff, and students engaged in the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Promote and help coordinate existing grassroots efforts in teaching and learning.
- Create meaningful new programming and opportunities that meet the needs of our faculty, staff, and students.
- Demonstrate a coordinated community of practice that impacts student learning, retention, and graduation rate, while engaging a larger cohort of faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Callas Center
- Learning Center
- Deans & Program Directors
- Office of Student Life
- Center for Diversity
- Professional Development Committee
- SUNY CPD
- Assessment Committee