The College Foundation at Delhi, Inc.
The College Foundation at Delhi was founded in 1964 as a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation to accept and manage gifts to SUNY Delhi. According to its bylaws, the College Foundation’s mission is to:
- Accept, encourage and receive gifts of funds and real property and to apply the whole or any part of the income from the principal exclusively for charitable and/or educational purposes;
- Make grants of financial assistance to SUNY Delhi students;
- Make grants of financial assistance to other organizations duly authorized by the college, which carry on charitable and/or educational activities; and
- Assist in advancing the welfare, personal and professional growth of the faculty and staff at SUNY Delhi.
The Foundation’s goals are focused. Through its program support, the College Foundation strives to:
- Make a Delhi education affordable and accessible to students;
- Have a positive impact on the quality of education;
- Enhance and advance the college’s educational mission; and
- Enhance professional development for faculty and staff.
The College Foundation
at Delhi, Inc.
454 Delhi Drive
Delhi, New York 13753