As of October 1, 2018, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and NYS Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) applications are available for the upcoming 2019-2020 academic year.
- If you do not already have an FSA ID, obtain one at Federal Student Aid (parents of dependent students will also need an ID).
- Check out our Financial Aid Application Checklist located on our forms page for tips on what documents to gather before completing
- SUNY Delhi recommends you file your FAFSA as soon as possible to be considered for all available aid.
- New York State residents who have filed a FAFSA will begin to receive emails or postcards instructing them to go to TAP on the web to complete their TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) applications.
- If you have filed a FAFSA and listed SUNY Delhi, you will receive an award notice from SUNY Delhi instructing
you to log in to Bronco Web to view your awards as early as February.
March - August
- You will be contacted by SUNY Delhi with instructions and applications for student
and parent loans. You cannot use loan applications directly from a bank.
- SUNY Delhi may send you requests for missing information so we can complete your award
package. Respond promptly.
- Your bill will be mailed to you, once you have a schedule. Payment of your balance
is due in July.
- All financial aid you have applied for should appear on your bill. If not, contact
SUNY Delhi Financial Aid immediately.
- Payment of any balance on the June bill is due.
- 2nd bill is mailed to students.
- Contact SUNY Delhi immediately if financial aid you have applied for does not appear
on the bill.
- All financial aid processing should be complete.
- Payment of any balance on your bill is due the first day of class.
- Students arrive on campus.