- Come from a variety of sources - the college, your high school, individuals, and community organizations
- Do not have to be repaid
- Are often offered to specific sets of students based on area of study, geography, achievement, and other criteria
SUNY Delhi is proud to award merit-based scholarships to incoming freshmen with grade-point averages of 83 or higher and solid academic backgrounds. The scholarships, which average $1,500, are awarded to a limited number of incoming full-time students-not all who qualify will necessarily receive a scholarship. No application is necessary. Students must be accepted to the college and have successfully submitted all enrollment documentation to be considered.
* We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for the 2017 – 2018 academic year. Students who applied during the application period may access their online application to review scholarship opportunities.
- SUNY Delhi offers a long list of campus-based scholarships to help students succeed.
- The application period for campus-based scholarships is now open for incoming students for the 2017- 2018 academic year. Applications for returning students will be available in early spring.
Additional Scholarship Resources
- FASTWEB: This website provides a free scholarship search and information on potential scholarships throughout the United States. FASTWEB >
- U.S Department of Labor's Scholarship Search: Enter your area of study and receive a listing of potential scholarships. U.S. Department of Labor'sScholarship Search >
- Your Community. Many community and civic groups offer scholarships for graduating high school students. Your high school guidance office is a good place to start looking for scholarship opportunities in your community.