Student Employment / Work-Study
More than 150 SUNY Delhi students work part time on and off campus through the Federal Work-Study program. As a Work-Study student, you can find part-time work in our library, academic computing labs, the pool, Veterinary Science Technology Department, at the golf course, various offices, and much more in our 60 different degree programs.
To qualify for Work-Study:
- Complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA and answer 'yes' to the work-study question as being interested in the program.
- You must meet financial eligibility requirements based off your FAFSA.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to continue with Work-Study.
- NOTE: Not all eligible students will receive an option for Work-Study. The program is based on a limited pool of funding each year. We recommend filing your FAFSA by February 1.
- Check out the Employment page to work-study and other employment opportunities.