“Are you ready to talk?”
Delhi Discussions are your opportunity to meet one-on-one with a member of the SUNY Delhi admissions team in your area.
Why Attend Delhi Discussions?
- Create a connection with a member of the SUNY Delhi Admissions Team.
- Develop an understanding of our admissions process.
- Learn about the resources and services provided to our students.
- Identify next steps and start you on the path to becoming a SUNY Delhi Bronco!
How to Register
- Complete the online registration form.
- An admissions representative will contact you to confirm your meeting time, date and location.
- Students are highly encouraged to prepare questions regarding the application process, college selection and SUNY Delhi. Unofficial copies of Transcripts (High School/College) and Test Scores (SAT/ACT) are welcome for review and discussion.
- Once your meeting is confirmed, please contact our Admissions Team if your plans change and you need to reschedule. Contact information will be provided in the email confirmation.
- Please arrive on time. Our team will be meeting with several students during each evening and if you arrive late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee a full meeting.
Upcoming Discussions In Your Local Area
Thursday, April 11, 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Panera Bread, Merritt Boulevard, Fishkill NY
Friday, April 12, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Starbucks Atlas Park, 8000 Cooper Avenue, Glendale, NY
Tuesday, April 16, 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Homewood Suites by Hilton, 1651 Western Ave, Albany, NY
Wednesday, April 17, 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Homewood Suites by Hilton, 1651 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203