What is a Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT)?
A Co-Curricular Transcript is an official record of your co-curricular activities (clubs, organizations, activities), awards, accomplishments, and honors received during your time at SUNY Delhi.
What is a Co-Curricular Transcript used for?
As an official college document, the CCT can be used to support your search for summer employment, internships, graduate school, or a job after you graduate. The CCT is also required for many scholarships and awards SUNY Delhi offers its students. Official copies of the CCT may accompany your resume or scholarship application, employment, college transfer or graduate school application. In a recent survey, 71% of employers preferred job applicants to include a co-curricular transcript.
What can be tracked on a CCT?
- Being a member of a club/organization that is a part of SUNY Delhi Student Senate.
- Being an executive board member of a club/organization that is a part of SUNY Delhi Student Senate.
- Being employed on campus (Student Ambassador, Peer Educator, Resnick Library Assistant, etc.)
- Holding a campus leadership position (Resident Assistant, Orientation Leader, Bronco Ready Team Member, etc.)
- Earning any honors and awards (Student Life Leadership Award, Scholarships, etc.)
- Being a member of a campus committee (Commencement Committee, Student Senate Finance Committee, etc.)
- Attending any professional development opportunities (Attending conferences, off-campus workshops, etc.)
How do I start a CCT?
- Accessing your Co-Curricular Transcript in BroncoCONNECT
- Submitting Experience Requests (Any non-club membership item to track on your CCT.)
For help, see the staff in the Center for Student Leadership and Engagement in Farrell Center, Room 222!