Residence Life Forms
Residence Life Forms
Request for Housing Deposit Waiver
- Request for Housing Deposit Waiver Form
- For currently enrolled students who are experiencing exceptional circumstances and cannot pay the housing deposit by the due date and need to request a housing deposit waiver.
Request to be Released from Housing Contract
- Request to be Released from Housing Contract Form
- For students currently living in campus housing who want to live off campus during this academic year.
- Please note that, per the Housing Policy Guide (pdf), "Once a student completes a housing application, agreeing to the terms and conditions for on-campus housing, they have entered into the housing license and they are financially obligated for the entire academic year."
- In only rare circumstances are students released from their housing contract.
Request to Live Off Campus
- Request to Live Off Campus Form
- For currently enrolled students or incoming students who are requesting to live off campus for the next academic year.
Request to Live On Campus Under 12 Credits
- Request to Live On Campus Under 12 Credits Form
- For currently enrolled students who are at or will be below full-time student status and are requesting to stay in the residence halls.
- Damage Appeal Form
- For students who lived on campus during the previous academic year and are requesting that damage charges associated with their personal living area be dismissed. Damage appeals are accepted only until July 1 for the preceding academic year.
NRHH - National Residence Hall Honorary
- National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) Application
- For the top 1% of SUNY Delhi’s residential students. NRHH is a leadership based honorary comprised of exemplary residential students who value service and recognition.
Resident Assistant Application - Application is now closed
- Resident Assistant Application Form
- For students who have at least a 2.50 GPA and are in good judicial standing. The RA facilitates the social, academic, and personal adjustments of the student to the residence hall and university, developing a sense of community among the residents as members of a floor, and residence hall.