General Storage Information
The Office of Residence Life offers students an opportunity to rent storage space in Gerry Hall. Students are responsible for boxing and labeling their belongings and bringing them to Gerry Hall. Payment must be received upon reserving a space. Space is limited.
Your belongings must fit within the dimensions below or you must purchase an additional storage space.
These types of spaces are limited, but provide a spot for uniquely shaped items (refrigerators, microwaves, televisions, etc.).
Boxes that are provided are 18" x 18" x 16." Additional boxes may be purchased for $2.50 per box.
Summer 2019 Pricing, Policy, and Reservation Information
(subject to change each summer)
All proceeds go to the Student Life Scholarship Fund.
One Large Storage Space - Two boxes provided
One Short Storage Space
Floor Spaces (for large/heavy items such as refrigerator, microwave, desk chair)
One Floor Space
$60 - Two boxes provided
One large storage space and one floor space
$65 - Four boxes provided
Two large storage spaces
Cash, check, or money order. Credit and debit cards are accepted as well, for an additional $1 processing charge.
- Reservations may be made in person only with Louise Russo, Secretary to the Office of Residence Life, located in 111 Catskill Hall.
- International Student Advance Registration: April 26 - 30
- All Fall 2019 Residential Students: beginning May 2 until filled.
Storage Room Drop-Off Hours (for students with reservations)
- May 13 - 17, between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Student Storage Policies
- Payment must be received upon reservation (cash, check, or money order only). Failure to store belongings before storage room closes in May will not result in a refund.
- A valid SUNY Delhi ID must be presented at time of reservation, drop off, and pick up.
- Only clean refrigerators and microwaves will be accepted.
- All items stored must be in a closed container.
- The privilege of storage extends only to students who will be residing on campus for either the fall semester or summer session.
- International students will be permitted to reserve storage spaces 5 days in advance of other students on campus.
- Items can be stored only between May 13 through September 2.
- Any items not placed in storage and items not properly labeled will be discarded. Any unclaimed items after September 5 will be immediately disposed of at the discretion of the college.
- Students must bring and collect their belongings during Storage Room Drop-Off Hours. Failure to do so will not result in a special drop-off or pick-up time.
- Students store items at their own risk, as the college assumes no responsibility for them. It is suggested that as many items as possible be taken home.
- The college is not responsible for theft, loss, or damage of personal belongings. Students should plan to take valuables home during holidays and vacations and should not plan to store valuables in this storage facility.
Questions? Contact: Sarah Pudney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-746-4296.