General Storage Information
The Office of Residence Life offers students an opportunity to rent storage space in Gerry Hall. Students are responsible for boxing and labeling their belongings and bringing them to Gerry Hall. Payment must be received upon reserving a space. Space is limited.
Your belongings must fit within the dimensions below or you must purchase an additional storage space.
These types of spaces are limited, but provide a spot for uniquely shaped items (refrigerators, microwaves, televisions, etc.).
Boxes that are provided are 18" x 18" x 16". Additional boxes can be purchased for $2.50 per box.
Summer 2017 Pricing, Policy,
and Reservation Information (subject to change each summer)
All proceeds go to the Student Life Scholarship Fund
One Large Storage Space - Two boxes provided
18” x 24” x 32”
recommended for boxes
One Short Storage Space
18” x 24” x 12”
recommended for under-the-bed storage or flat screen TVs
Floor Spaces (for large/heavy items such as refrigerator, microwave, desk chair)
One Floor Space
18" x 20" x 36"
$60.00 - Two boxes provided
One large storage space and one floor space
$65.00 - Four boxes provided
Two large storage spaces
Cash, check, or money orders. Credit and debits cards are accepted as well for an additional $1 processing charge.
Reservations can be made in person only with Laura Pehrsson, Office Assistant for Residence Life. Reservations can be made in Catskill Hall 111 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. There will be no exceptions to these times.
International Student Advance Registration: April 24-26
All Fall 2017 Residential Students: beginning May 1 until filled
Storage Room Drop Off Hours (for students with reservations)
Student Storage Policies
- Payment must be received upon reservation (cash, check, or money order only). Failure to store belongings before storage room closes in May will not result in a refund.
- A valid SUNY Delhi ID must be presented at time of reservation, drop off, and pick up.
- Only clean refrigerators and microwaves will be accepted.
- All items stored must be in a closed container.
- The privilege of storage extends only to students who will be residing on campus for either the fall semester or summer session.
- International students will be permitted to reserve storage spaces 7 days in advance of other students on campus.
- Items can be stored only between May 14th through September 1st.
- Any items not placed in storage and items not properly labeled will be discarded. Any unclaimed items after September 3rd will be immediately disposed of at the discretion of the college.
- Students must bring and collect their belongings during Storage Room Drop Off Hours. Failure to do so will not result in a special drop off or pick up time.
- Students store items at their own risk as the college assumes no responsibility for them. It is suggested that as much as possible be taken home.
- The college is not responsible for theft, loss, or damage of personal belongings. Students should plan to take valuables home during holidays and vacations and should not intend on storing valuables in this storage facility.
Casey Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-746-4296