SUNY Delhi Employee User Account Policy
THESE FORMS ARE FOR USE BY EMPLOYEES ONLY. IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, PLEASE REFER TO YOUR ORIENTATION INFORMATION FOR DEFAULT USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS FOR YOUR PRE-CREATED ACCOUNTS. NO REQUEST IS NECESSARY. STUDENTS MUST BE REGISTERED FOR AT LEAST 1 CLASS FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREATED.
- All requests for user accounts must be generated by the supervisor or department head.
- For tracking and documentation purposes, requests to create a new user account can only be made by submitting information via the online form.
- All supervisors must report any employee departing employment using the Employee Departure Form.
- Information required to proceed with the creation and setup of a user account is as follows (all fields are required):
- Employee First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Initial
(If no middle initial, then use the first initial again. The username is the first 6 letters of the last name, first initial, middle initial. User account names will be created based on the middle initial entered and cannot be changed later.)
- College 800 ID Number
- Department Name
- Campus Phone Extension
- Location of Employee (Building & Room)
- Status: Non-Temporary, Temporary or Work Study
- Date of Employment Start
- Termination Date Temporary and Work Study
- Accounts Types Requested
Tickets will be created within the Footprints ticketing system within Computer Information Systems. Please see correspondence within the tickets for the account information.
New User Account Request Form
Employee Departure Form
Service Center / Help Desk