SUNY Delhi Employee User Account Policy
THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO EMPLOYEES ONLY.
- All requests for user accounts must be generated by the supervisor or department head.
- For tracking and documentation purposes, requests to create a new user account can only be made by submitting information via the form in Footprints.
- All supervisors must report any employee departing employment using the Employee Departure Form in Footprints.
- Information to proceed with the creation and setup of a user account is as follows (varies depending on employee type):
- Employee First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Initial
(If no middle initial, then use the first initial again. The username is the first 6 letters of the last name, first initial, middle initial. User account names will be created based on the middle initial entered and cannot be changed later.)
- College 800 ID Number
- Department Name
- Campus Phone Extension
- Location of Employee (Building & Room)
- Status: Non-Temporary, Temporary or Work Study
- Date of Employment Start
- Termination Date Temporary and Work Study
- Accounts Types Requested
Tickets are to be created within the Footprints ticketing system within Computer Information Systems. Please see correspondence within the tickets for the account information.
Footprints ticketing system: https://footprints.delhi.edu/
Service Center / Help Desk