Connecting to DELHI-SECURE with a Windows 10 Laptop
1. Click on the WIFI symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen, and choose DELHI-SECURE, then 'Connect'
2. Enter your username in the ‘Username’ box and your password, then click 'OK'.
Faculty & Staff:
3. Your browser should automatically open and bring you to the BYOD portal, where you will accept the Terms by clicking 'Start'
Note: If you are not automatically sent to this page try opening a browser and visiting https://mydevices.delhi.edu
4. Next you wan to type in a description of the device and click 'Continue'
5. You should be brought to a confirmation page, saying 'Success' You can close out of your browser now.
6. Last you want to turn the WIFI Off, by clicking on the 'Wi-Fi' button. Then turn it on by clicking it again.
Service Center/Help Desk
From On-Campus: x4835
From On-Campus:: 607-746-4835