The Facilities Office is located in Wall Service Complex at the south end of the campus next to the track. The Facilities Office houses Capital Construction, Environmental Health and Safety, Academic Janitorial Services, Structural Maintenance and Electrical and Plumbing. Moving and Grounds is located in Thurston Hall and the Heating Plant is in Sanford Hall.
The mission of the Facilities Office is to support, serve and ensure that the campus facilities meet the University's strategic mission while providing a safe, attractive, clean, comfortable, functional and sustainable environment for the entire campus community and visitors. It is the responsibility of physical facilities to preserve and protect the University's facilities, environment and equipment through proper planning and practices for future generations, all while maintaining an atmosphere conducive to learning. The Facilities staff strive for a commitment to quality service, professionalism, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
- Bronco Bus Schedule
- Protocols for Physical Plant Problems (pdf)
- Fuel Management System - Instructions for Use (pdf)
- Contacting Your Custodian (pdf)
- Beautification Committee
- Disposal of Excess Property (pdf)
- Where can I smoke? (pdf)
- Heating Space Temperature Set Point Policy (pdf)
- Phase 4 - Site Utilities Upgrade (Electrical System) Presentation (pdf)