Spring 2017 Billing information
When will I receive a bill?
Why is there no aid on my bill?
There are several reasons. Here are the most common problems
- You do not have a completed 2016-2017 FAFSA on file at SUNY Delhi.
- File your FAFSA immediately at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Verify that SUNY Delhi is listed, federal school code 002857.
- SUNY Delhi received your FAFSA data, but it was incomplete or we have requested additional information.
- Go to the Bronco Web
- Login using your social security number and your six digit Delhi PIN
- Financial Aid
- then Eligibility
- Select the current aid year
- Review the unsatisfied requirements
- Submit the information as soon as possible.
- You did not accept your loans on the Bronco Web.
- You accepted your loans on the Bronco Web but did not complete the Master Promissory Note (loan application) online at www.studentloans.gov
- You did not complete your Stafford loan Entrance Counseling. Select Stafford entrance and follow the directions.
- Your parent did not complete the PLUS Request Process or the Master Promissory Note (loan application) online at www.studentloans.gov.
- You did not file your TAP application. You can file your TAP application at http://www.tapweb.org. If you are unsure if you filed your TAP application, you can check your status at http://www.hesc.ny.gov
- You are not making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Returning students who lose financial aid eligibility at the end of the FALL 2016 semester due to SAP are notified by campus email of their status. The email includes instructions for appealing the decision.
Other important information:
- If an agency is paying your bill or giving you a scholarship, you must send confirmation to Student Financial Services Office on agency letterhead, detailing the amount of the award, a contact name and phone number.
- Work Study awards do not count toward your bill. You earn the funds by working in a job on campus.
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) funds do not count toward your bill. You will receive those funds directly from the EOP office. Details regarding the EOP program were sent to students who have been accepted into the program. top
When is my bill due?
Your bill must be paid by the due date or January 20th, whichever is earlier. top
How do I pay my bill?
- Mail a check or money order payable to SUNY Delhi to: Student Financial Services, 454 Delhi Drive, Delhi, NY 13753. Please include the student's name and SUNY Delhi ID number on the check.
- Pay by credit card Online using the Bronco Web
- Join the FACTS payment Plan top
I need to contact someone about my bill. Who do I contact?
For questions about your financial aid or paying your balance due, email your financial aid questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and questions about paying your balance due, items on your bill, or using FACTS, to email@example.com
You may also call 607-746-4570. top
What are the office hours for Student Financial Services?
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Thursdays 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Summer hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Calendar
FASFA - 002857
TAP - 3020 (1 or 2 yr. programs)
TAP - 6020 (4 yr. programs)
All SUNY Delhi students, regardless of their financial situation, can benefit from the SUNY Smart Track Financial Literacy Website. Click on the Smart Track link and register to learn how to budget your money, understand credit before you use it and start to save money for an emergency fund.
Need Help? Watch Delhi Demos!