Apply to SUNY Delhi
Apply to SUNY Delhi
Whether you're applying as a first-year, transfer, or international student, the process is streamlined and ready for you to get started!
What you'll need to apply:
- The SUNY online application or Common Application
- $50 non-refundable application fee or request a SUNY application fee waiver
Information on the Common Application fee waiver can be found at The Common Application Applicant Solutions Center.
SUNY and CUNY Associate's Degree Graduates: The State University of New York waives the $50 application fee for up to seven college choices for transfer students graduating with an associate's degree from a SUNY or CUNY college who apply directly from graduation to the State University of New York for a bachelor's degree program.
Generally, you'll apply for admission in the fall, seek financial aid over the winter, then attend our Bronco Ready Orientation Program in the spring to prepare for your college career at SUNY Delhi.
Admissions decisions are based on:
- Official High School Transcripts or equivalency scores (First-Year Applicants)
- ACT or SAT Test Scores (Required for all first-year bachelor's degree applicants,
first-year Nursing and Veterinary Science Technology applicants, and all first-year
prospective student athletes)
SUNY Delhi Score Report Codes: ACT: 2916 SAT: 2525
- All Official College Transcripts (Transfer Applicants)
- Completion of any prerequisites established by the program for which you are applying
- Space availability in the program
Application Plans and Deadlines
With the exception of our on-campus Nursing and Veterinary Science Technology programs, the application process at SUNY Delhi is based on a rolling admission plan wherein we will accept applications until the program has reached its acceptance or enrollment limit. The Admissions staff will will start its 2018-19 application review beginning October 1.
Nursing and Veterinary Science Technology Admissions (On-Campus Programs) - Fall Semester Entry Only
Early Action Process - First-Year and Transfer
Applications that are complete by December 1, 2018 will be notified of their admission status by December 15, 2018. Students who are not admissible through Early Action will be moved to our Regular Decision review process.
Regular Decision Process - First-Year and Transfer
Applications that are complete by February 1, 2019 will be notified of their admission status by February 15, 2019.
Offers of Admission through Early Action and Regular Decision are non-binding and students will have until May 1, 2019 to submit their tuition deposit.
For former students looking to apply for re-admission, please visit here.
Online and Graduate Admissions
To learn more about our Online and Graduate Program Admissions Process, visit our site for Online Education.
- October 1: Rolling Admissions review will begin.
- October 1: Students may start applying for Financial Aid using FAFSA. (New York students, don't forget to apply for TAP!)
- December 1: Deadline to complete applications for Early Action (On-Campus Nursing and Veterinary Science Technology)
- February 1: Deadline to complete applications for Regular Decision (On-Campus Nursing and Veterinary Science Technology)
- February 15: Preferred deadline to apply for Financial Aid
- May 1: National Decision Day to submit your tuition deposit (First-Year Students)
- April - June (Multiple Dates): All deposited students must attend a Bronco Ready Orientation
Important: All new, on-campus clinical Nursing students must attend a Bronco Ready before June 1, 2019
to fulfill program requirements
- August 23: Welcome Weekend Begins! (Commuting and Residential Students)
Please note: The dates above apply to students applying and offered admission for the Fall 2019 semester. Students who are offered admission for the Spring 2019 semester will receive a detailed notification of deadlines with their accepted student materials.