SUNY Delhi welcomes individuals interested in non-matriculated or non-degree studies. "Non-matriculated" simply means that a student has not been formally admitted to a degree or certificate program, but is enrolled in credit-bearing courses. Students take courses in non-matriculated status for a variety of reasons, which may include:
- To become familiar with the college environment and college-level work
- To improve academic standing before applying for matriculated admission to a degree program
- To complete program pre-requisites or General Education requirements before starting a degree program
- To meet job advancement needs or build skills for employment
- For personal interest and enrichment
Non-matriculated students are classified as part time, taking less than 12 credit hours per semester and are not eligible for financial aid. Learn more about the policies and requirements for non-matriculated students.
Interested in non-academic/non-credit courses and workshops?
Visit the Office of Outreach and Workforce Development.
Please contact the Registrar's Office with questions.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Registration will depend on seat availability and application date.
- Registration is NOT guaranteed.
- We recommend making back-up arrangements in case we cannot accommodate you.
- Academic Advisement for non-matriculated students is available and highly encouraged. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.