Construction Management: Design and Building
Construction Management: Design and Building (BT)
SUNY Delhi ranks among the top schools in the Northeast for construction. With 100 percent job placement, our Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management degree program is your path to a successful career in the thriving construction industry. The rigorous curriculum blends construction, architecture and business classes to prepare you to lead in any sector of the industry.
The program features two tracks: Commercial and Residential.
SUNY Delhi was the first college in the country to offer a construction program in 1933. Our faculty continue that proud tradition today by training students to meet the evolving challenges, responsibilities, and opportunities of the construction industry.
- SUNY Delhi ranks among the Top Associated Schools of Construction Management in the Northeast
- Nation's oldest post-secondary construction program
- 100% job placement within six months of graduation
- $53,000 average starting salary
- Expert faculty who work in the field
- Accredited by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE)
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Field Engineer
- Site Representative
- General Contractor
- Business Owner
- Sales Representative
The construction industry is one of the nation's largest, boasting more than 8.3 million jobs throughout the country. And our graduates are in demand - 100% find work within six months at an average starting salary of $53,000.
Recommended Admission Requirements
- 75 High School GPA with a Regents Diploma; SAT scores with a combined reading/writing and math score of 980 or a composite ACT score of 19
- Completed Coursework in Algebra, Geometry; Algebra 2/Trigonometry Recommended
- 2.0 Cumulative Transfer GPA
Please note: These are minimum requirements for admission consideration and do not guarantee admission
to SUNY Delhi.
- SUNY Curriculum Code: 2248