Online Services / Payment Plan
Online Services / Payment Plan
FACTS Payment Plan
What is FACTS Payment Plan?
To help you meet your educational expenses, SUNY Delhi is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient budget plan. FACTS is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses. It is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost to budget monthly payments through FACTS is a $30 per semester nonrefundable FACTS Enrollment Fee. The FACTS Enrollment Fee is automatically deducted within 14 days of the agreement being posted to the FACTS system.
How FACTS Works
Depending on when you register for classes and submit your FACTS Payment Agreement form, either of the following payment plans may apply:
- Monthly payments only ($30 enrollment fee)
- An immediate down payment followed by monthly payments ($30 enrollment fee)
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. Such payments are simply bank-to-bank transfers of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at SUNY Delhi. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
How to log in to Bronco Web to create your FACTS Account
You must first register to use FACTS by completing an enrollment form online through e-Cashier. To do this you must already be registered for classes at SUNY Delhi. To access the enrollment form, follow the steps below:
- Log in to BroncoWeb - you will need your student ID and 6-digit password. If you don't have this, please visit Registrar's Office's FAQ's.
- Click on "Student and Financial Aid"
- Click on "FACTS Payment Plan"
- Select Term
- Click on "e-Cashier" - follow instructions from there.
When enrolling with FACTS, you will need the following information:
- Nine digit Student ID
- The name, address, and email address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Information to create your FACTS Access Code.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
To view payment schedule and enrollment dates please view the FACTS brochure.
If you have already signed up for a FACTS Payment Plan
If you have already signed up for a FACTS Payment Plan and would like to view your FACTS account, click on the"My FACTS" icon below. (You must know your FACTS account number and social security number.)
Enrollment begins December 12, 2017 for the Spring 2018 semester. Please remember, the earlier you enroll, the more flexibility you will have!