Institutional Effectiveness Goal
The goal of the SUNY Delhi institutional effectiveness process is to ensure that our assessment efforts drive our mission and planning. SUNY Delhi strives to analyze the effectiveness of the institution by creating a culture of assessment that promises continuous self-evaluation and improvement. Programs, services, students and staff aspire to make the learning and living experience one that advances knowledge and enhances skills, while continuing the institution's smart growth.
Institutional Effectiveness: Closing the Loop
- Institutional Effectiveness Plan (pdf)
- SUNY Delhi Mission, Goals, and Institutional Learning Outcomes
- Strategic Plan
Institutional Learning Outcomes
The following learning outcomes reflect SUNY Delhi's shared educational philosophy:
- Communication: Graduates will communicate effectively and professionally using verbal, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
- Critical Thinking: Graduates will solve problems by analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating information and ideas.
- Quantitative Reasoning: Graduates will apply mathematical techniques to interpret and utilize information represented as data, graphs, tables, and schematics.
- Civic Engagement: Through interaction with diverse populations, graduates will contribute to society in an ethical, professional, and constructive manner.
- Technology: Graduates will effectively utilize existing and emerging technologies.
- Sustainability: Students will be able to explain how long term economic, social and environmental efficiencies are imperative to their future careers.